A collaboration between Nomad Coffee Studio and Earthy Murky to design barista aprons that are unique, high-quality, affordable and comfortable. Each apron made by Earthy Murky is unique, hand-stitched and made by local artisans using organic and natural fabrics and materials.
– Light and flexible
– 100% recycled soft Italian leather
– Adjustable cross back straps
– Hardware detailing with metal and leather strap
– Practical leather rectangle pockets and straps for items, cloths and utensils
– Appropriate for all professional fields
– Each apron is unique, minor colour and materials variations possible
The design line is inspired from Wabi-sabi, a 15th century Japanese philosophy, that finds beauty in imperfection – in contrast to the dominant trends of over-ornamentation.
Designed by Sana and Faraz of Earthy Murky and stitched by local master artisan, Gulum Akbar.
Made in Karachi, Pakistan