Contains 12 single-use MFC Powder Red sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
Acidic powder designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers and parts of automatic machines.
MFC® Powder Red is a high performance descaling and cleaning powder suitable for cleaning milk lines, frothers and parts of automatic espresso machines.
Recommended for weekly use on machines and equipment with hard water conditions.
Non corrosive formulation that is safe for all espresso machine and coffee brewing equipment parts.
Alternating cleans with MFC Powder Blue will provide an all-over clean for all milk components.
TO CLEAN MILK LINES AND FROTHERS
1. When using acidic milk cleaners, the milk lines must be flushed and purged of milk prior to the cleaning process.
2. Flush milk out of system with 500mL of fresh water.
3. Add 1 sachet to 500ml (2 cups) warm water in a container or jug.
4. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
5. Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
6. Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
To clean milk system machine parts:
1. Add 1 sachet per litre of warm water in a container.
2. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
3. Add parts to be cleaned and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly in clean water and dry with paper towel or clean cloth.